You can email me here. Or if you’re a fellow twit, you can twitterize me @davidamwilensky.
Talk to David
David A.M. Wilensky, Proprietor
David A.M. Wilensky is a writer, editor and so-called "Millennial" with experience in journalism and Jewish communal service. His monthly column appears in the New Jersey Jewish Standard.
The former Editor in Chief of New Voices Magazine, David recently left a position at the Jewish Outreach Institute, and is looking for a full-time position where he can focus on writing, editing or both. Looking for more?
- auto glass replacement cost on New Ushpizin/ot: legendary, if unconventional, biblical heroes visit your sukkah
- http://photopeach.com on Not There Yet
- Fay on New Ushpizin/ot: legendary, if unconventional, biblical heroes visit your sukkah
- Penney on Not There Yet
- Cool math playground dino shift on New Ushpizin/ot: legendary, if unconventional, biblical heroes visit your sukkah
- David Elsewhere (19)
- Liturgy and Ritual (10)
- Meanwhile in David-Land… (5)
- Mindfuck (1)
- Parsing (2)
- Patrilineal Descent (1)
- Reviews (2)
- Sentences I Wish I Wrote (3)
- This Blog (3)
- Uncategorized (526)
- Weird Press Releases (3)