I’ve probably written about this before, but I just love it when the flip-flop line in G’vurot (Morid hatal in spring/summer and Mashiv haruach umorid hagashem) actually lines up with a chnage in the weather within a few days. We changed to Morid hatal last week with the coming of Pesach, and today is a damn fine spring day!
On April 16, 2009 in Uncategorized
David A.M. Wilensky, Proprietor
- My latest (JTA): ‘For Reform, new gay-friendly High Holidays prayer book keeps up inclusivity trend’
- My latest… sort of (jweekly.com): ‘Reform rabbis get first gay prez’
- My latest (The Forward): ‘Doughnut Meets Babka in Latest Pastry Mashup’
- My latest (JTA): ‘Reform rabbinic group installs its first openly gay president’
- My latest (Gothamist): ‘Ira Glass Tries His Hand At Improv Comedy’