As a big fan of movement during prayer, I was very interested to read this article at Jews By Choice about prostration in Jewish prayer. One of the comments on that post pointed us to this video of Jewish prayer that may look very foreign to us. It’s very cool.
David A.M. Wilensky, Proprietor
- My latest (JTA): ‘For Reform, new gay-friendly High Holidays prayer book keeps up inclusivity trend’
- My latest… sort of (jweekly.com): ‘Reform rabbis get first gay prez’
- My latest (The Forward): ‘Doughnut Meets Babka in Latest Pastry Mashup’
- My latest (JTA): ‘Reform rabbinic group installs its first openly gay president’
- My latest (Gothamist): ‘Ira Glass Tries His Hand At Improv Comedy’