I promise with God Almighty as my witness that I will post tomorrow. It is currently very late here and I am going to bed now. If there is not a post of considerable length tomorrow, you may send me a mailbomb or something else horrid.
It’s coming. I can feel it. You can shoot me if it doesn’t.
On September 18, 2006 in Uncategorized
David A.M. Wilensky, Proprietor
- My latest (JTA): ‘For Reform, new gay-friendly High Holidays prayer book keeps up inclusivity trend’
- My latest… sort of (jweekly.com): ‘Reform rabbis get first gay prez’
- My latest (The Forward): ‘Doughnut Meets Babka in Latest Pastry Mashup’
- My latest (JTA): ‘Reform rabbinic group installs its first openly gay president’
- My latest (Gothamist): ‘Ira Glass Tries His Hand At Improv Comedy’